Saturday, March 27, 2010

Facebook Fast

I went on a Facebook fast on Friday, March 19, 2010. I can't believe it was only a week ago! It seems like an eternity-but that's because I only logged on to Facebook every free moment I was on the internet, which probably averaged 2-3 times a day. No wonder it was hard to suddenly drop it! Of course, though, it would be difficult to suddenly drop anything which you have become so attached to. :-)
Just two more weeks of teaching! In fact, this is my last weekend for planning lesson plans. I am going to do 5 lessons for my last week, but of course it won't be any sort of work and planning that I've been doing for the last 10 weeks. I have a few more lessons to write and get ready, but I've learned how long each one takes, so I can more wisely determine my course of action for my day.

No comments: